Knee Pillow For Side Sleepers
Does your back pain keep you up at night?
If sciatic pain, lower back pain or hip discomfort keeps you awake at night, Our Knee Pillow can help alleviate your pain. They are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably between your legs and provide ideal spinal alignment and support that helps reduce sciatica, lower back, hip or joint pain.
- SCIATICA PAIN RELIEF - Eases back, leg, knee, ankle and hip joint pain by providing proper spinal alignment and reducing pressure while sleeping. Just place the Knee Pillow between your knees and sleep on the side most comfortable for you. Customers report great comfort when using our premium Knee Pillow for sleeping on their side
- ESSENTIAL CUSHION - Improves circulation for side sleepers, use as a knee spacer during pregnancy or post-surgery recovery, assists with restless leg syndrome. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably between your knees and provides maximum support
- TRUSTED – Knee Pillows are recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Ergonomic contoured design keeps your legs, hip and spine in ideal alignment while sleeping and improves circulation.
- CONTOUR KNEE PILLOW - This contoured superior foam knee pillow allows for a comfortable all night's sleep by elevating your upper knee. The therapeutic side sleeper body positioner encourages the correct posture. No more restless nights!
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - Made with 100% premium quality durable Memory Foam materials to provide long lasting comfort for hours, superior to other pillows.
Having pain can keep you tossing & turning and can interrupt the overall quality of sleep. Poor alignment, joint & back pain are just a few causes of unhealthy sleep.
Using the Knee Pillow, you can improve and/or eliminate multiple problem areas and finally feel well rested. It delivers maximum support and comfort while you sleep:
Recommended by chiropractors and physical therapists
Ergonomic design that fits and stays comfortably between legs
Superior construction that will not go flat